Sep 11, 2009

Gentlemen´s duel, Part II

Oooh my, it´s Friday! can´t keep up the pace with this week, I´ll like to thank all comments and I stand corrected, Go left at the fork does have a Blog and is this one, go check it out, it will take a little to do so myself and I apologize for that but just posting this message is a stretch of my little free time, but I will, I´ve never turned down an invitation and will not begin now. And now to what everyone has been waiting for, some answers.
-WARNING-
Ladies and gentlemen, brace yourselves for you´re about to enter the innermost thoughts of a twisted mind, Make peaces with all those whom you have and have offended you, for we might not be the same after reading this one.
So big revelations on Octavius´ side, I´ve never broken a nail and he´s got all those broken bones. Oooh, and that´s a great color, or is it? guess you´ll have to ask me, hehe. So here come his questions and my respective answers to each and everyone of them, i just hope you don´t hate me after you read them, if you do I´ll understand.

1. Name three of your guilty pleasures, explaining in brief detail each one.
 Only three?
  1. Meat, only eating it, I don´t feel bad for having hot meat at my bed, I use protection *hint hint*, I don´t like eating any animal´s meat on the moral side, I do feel remorse from the slaughter and have started changing my family´s eating habits but so far I still enjoy a steak or two and feel bad about it.
  2. I enjoy making remarks of stupid things people say, and they do say a lot of stupid things, it´s not that I feel superior, it´s just that people should think what they want to say before saying it.
  3. I´m a pretty convincing actor, and when should need arise I use the ability as a get out of jail free card, it has helped me get out of so many trouble and continues to do so today, I love it and yet I feel a little guilty for not being completely honest with people, so I try not to use it that much.
2. What is your darkest secret..., Discuss.
My darkest secret, well, I already came out to a lot of people no surprise there, however there is something only a selected group of friends know about me, I´m a really bad person. When I turned 17 I had a lot of troubles, I was lost, had no money (and I do mean no money), and had no idea what was happening to me for  was attracted to people same sex and no one t talk to, so I decided if I was unhappy I was going to make as much people unhappy as I could, so I pretty much lied t everyone willing to hear me for more than five minutes, I deceived, cheated, stole and made promises I could never keep. My life was a total mess, lied to my teachers, all of them, I was glad every time I saw someone being miserable and I helped them being more miserable yet, I did horrible things to my friends and still they kept by my side, I see them once in a while still and I feel I owe them so much.
3. You are marooned on a deserted island. You can save three things from the plane that has crashed leaving you there, before it sinks beyond reach. What three things would you save?
Now, as for this question I needed a lot of time to figure things out, life has taught me a lesson I learned a long time ago, nothing is irreplaceable, things are not needed but for comfort, I have no need of anything nor the things I crave to have will do much good. I would have saved three of my family members for they are what´s truly important to me, such as my sister, my mom and my brother, now that is not the question, so if I could save only things they would have to be: a) my bike, I love to ride my bike and think it would help explore the environment that much faster, b) a machete, not the thing people use to strangle each other, I mean the big knife, c) A flare gun, just to start a fire or call on passing planes/boats.
4. Forgetting the religious aspects..., you are Fer Almighty! God has bequeathed upon you all his powers for one day..., what do you do?
 First thing I would do is add three hours to each day and a day to each week, maybe then I would get to do all I need doing. I´d clean the oceans, the soil, get the polar capes repaired, this world deserves a second chance, eradicate religions, why? I´m God, I need no worshipers, besides religion does a lot of evil, ok, ok, not religion, people claiming to be in the name of god. Create a single language, maybe if people were to talk the same tongue they would understand each other better -though I doubt it- I´d create tolerance and stop the spreading of human beings, we´re already way too many, if demography was controlled then the world wouldn´t have so many problems, also I would create food for people in Africa, and since population is under check diseases are not necessary so out with them.
5. Recite the best line/quote from a popular film that has truely stuck in your memory. If the film is obscure, please give title, character and synopsis.   
I think this scene doesn´t need an explanation, if you haven´t seen this movie you´re loosing a huge motion picture, and you should take the needed actions to correct it. This scene is from Kill Bill Vol. 2 where Bill tells the bride a little story by the fireplace
Bill: Once upon a time in China, some believe, around the year one double-aught three, head priest of the White Lotus Clan, Pai Mei, was walking down the road, contemplating whatever it is that a man of Pai Mei's infinite power contemplates - which is another way of saying "who knows?" - when a Shaolin monk appeared, traveling in the opposite direction. As the monk and the priest crossed paths, Pai Mei, in a practically unfathomable display of generosity, gave the monk the slightest of nods. The nod was not returned. Now was it the intention of the Shaolin monk to insult Pai Mei? Or did he just fail to see the generous social gesture? The motives of the monk remain unknown. What is known, are the consequences. The next morning Pai Mei appeared at the Shaolin Temple and demanded of the Temple's head abbot that he offer Pai Mei his neck to repay the insult. The Abbot at first tried to console Pai Mei, only to find Pai Mei was inconsolable. So began the massacre of the Shaolin Temple and all sixty of the monks inside at the fists of the White Lotus. And so began the legend of Pai Mei's five-point-palm-exploding-heart technique.
I love this scene and can recite it with no problem.
But here´s a quote from another movie I love called The silence of the lambs: "Quid pro quo, Clarice. I tell you things, you tell me things". In other words, your turn : )
So here are my questions:
6. You have only 24 hours left to walk this God´s green earth, what are you going to do to make them worth?
7. What are the -let´s say- 7 things your ideal man would need to have
8. Who´s  your platonic love?
9. What is the most significant dream you´ve ever had?
10. What are your height and weight as of this morning?
So there, the ball is on your court now.
In other news I tried getting to classes on time yesterday, however I didn´t count on México´s crappy sewerage system and by the time I got near school I got problems knee deep.
Now my only hope is that this day ends NOW and I can get some sleep, sorry if my spirit isn´t as high as it normally is, but right now It´s almost 1 p.m. and I´m falling asleep in my keyboard.
Nevertheless I love each and everyone of you
Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts?