Mar 10, 2010

Uhm, Hello?

...Yeah, I think I still remember how to do this.

Ok, so to everyone that follows and/or reads the blogs of this cool guy an enormous apology from the deepest part of my heart. I´ve got no excuse as to why I haven´t updated this place but know this, I´ve been quite busy, busy, busy, you know, work´s  been quite involving, some days I can´t even get to school on time, but not to worry, nothing´s gone to waste -specially with the classes I´m taking- SO the real object of this is to let everyone know I´m doing fine, been wishing really hard to get time to write in my blog but once I get home only thing I wish for is to go to sleep and don´t get enough spare time, so I´m truly and utterly sowwy about it.

Btw, I noticed that since I last left I had gotten a few more followers, welcome everyone, and this only goes to confirm my theory:: the only thing that damages this blog is my presence.

Anyways, just wanted to drop you a line or two, hope to be writing really soon, til then, Dasbidania.

Love
Me

2 comments:

Octavius said...

That's a pretty harsh view you have of yourself there chap. You are this blog, or atleast you are to us.

Hugs, Courage and Honour!

Octavius.

Aek said...

Glad to see you checking back in once in a while. :-P

Don't worry, I've been pretty busy lately as well.

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts?